New Home Consulting
Atlanta's most sophisticated new home consulting and independent quality control oversight from internationally-respected home performance expert Corbett Lunsford, for proven results, 'green' homes, and those seeking ENERGY STAR, Passive House, LEED, or other home energy certifications. EMF testing and mitigation, moisture control, insulation verification, infrared thermal photography, airtightness testing.
ATLANTA New Home Consulting
You'll spend hundreds of thousands of dollars or more building a new home- who in their right mind wouldn't want proof they got what they paid for?
I serve as an independent consultant, owner's advocate, and test verifier for high performance new homes and rehabs for both single family homes and multifamily buildings. There are only three stages in new construction: design consulting, quality control inspections, and performance test verification. Make sure your upcoming new home project is built to last and be in control of your living space.
- Commissioning Authority for LEED and Enterprise Green Communities
- Energy Consulting for ENERGY STAR Homes and Multifamily High Rise Certification (we make it easy!)
- Proven airtight construction for envelope systems that control air leakage and heat flow (for perfect comfort and air quality)
- Properly sized HVAC with dedicated fresh air ventilation (most homes are burdened with more heating/cooling equipment than they need)
- Cost-efficient use of materials and assemblies with building plan energy modeling
- Moisture control through design, inspections and testing
Whether you're building a new home, rehabbing your building, adding insulation, installing or insulating ducts, or taking/lending an Energy Mortgage, the Building Performance Workshop can provide qualified validation of quality of workmanship and educate you in what it all means and how best to brag about it to your friends and neighbors in the Atlanta area.