Phil Rivas of Fantech shows Corbett around the Fantech booth at the International Builders Show 2018. Demonstrations of Inline Kitchen Exhaust hood with silencer, Energy Recovery Ventilator with balancing registers, HEPA filtration, and Dryer Booster Fans. Learn more at http://Fantech.net
Home performance articles and stories from the field with internationally respected building forensics guru Corbett Lunsford at the Building Performance Workshop. Hear new episodes of the Building Performance Podcast, see new videos from the Home Performance YouTube channel, and learn all about how diagnostic testing (more than an 'Energy Audit') can make home improvement and new home construction a proven process!
Filtering by Tag: exhaust fan
Corbett Lunsford demonstrates 8 methods for airflow testing in single family and multifamily homes heating, cooling, and ventilation, including:
1. Exhaust Flow Pan (Energy Conservatory's Flow Meter)
2. Cardboard Box Flow Pan (handmade by Corbett)
3. Pressure Matching (FlowFinder from Retrotec)
4. Pressure Matching (Duc Tester from Retrotec)
5. Velocity Pressure (24" Pitot Tube from Dwyer)
6. Small Vane Anemometer (Testo 416)
7. Large Vane Anemometer (Testo 417)
8. Plastic Bag (30 gallon lightweight garbage bag)
For more on these diagnostics:
Home performance diagnostics guru Corbett Lunsford demonstrates the simple test for kitchen exhausts of all types with a smoke pen. See how downdraft exhaust fans work (or don't work) and make a more informed decision on what to do in your own kitchen!