Meet Dr. Atila Novoselac, the Mechanic of HOMEChem. More at: https://HomeDiagnosis.tv/homechem
Home performance articles and stories from the field with internationally respected building forensics guru Corbett Lunsford at the Building Performance Workshop. Hear new episodes of the Building Performance Podcast, see new videos from the Home Performance YouTube channel, and learn all about how diagnostic testing (more than an 'Energy Audit') can make home improvement and new home construction a proven process!
Filtering by Tag: comfort
On a recent episode of Lifetime Television's Designing Spaces, indoor air quality is discussed in depth by BPW founder Corbett Lunsford, joined by former 6-Week Mastermind student Ed Lammers of Honey Home Services. Thanks to Fantech for making this spotlight possible, and stay tuned for Grace and Corbett's own TV show coming up in 2018: Home Diagnosis!
Corbett Lunsford demonstrates 8 methods for airflow testing in single family and multifamily homes heating, cooling, and ventilation, including:
1. Exhaust Flow Pan (Energy Conservatory's Flow Meter)
2. Cardboard Box Flow Pan (handmade by Corbett)
3. Pressure Matching (FlowFinder from Retrotec)
4. Pressure Matching (Duc Tester from Retrotec)
5. Velocity Pressure (24" Pitot Tube from Dwyer)
6. Small Vane Anemometer (Testo 416)
7. Large Vane Anemometer (Testo 417)
8. Plastic Bag (30 gallon lightweight garbage bag)
For more on these diagnostics:
See what the hottest place on Earth (Death Valley, with the world record 134ºF temperature) does to the world's highest performance tiny house on wheels. See proof that our airtightness, insulation, cooling, and ventilation works even where it's not designed to go.