Watch Corbett and Grace deal with a 25 gallon leak from their freshwater bag in the #TinyLab. Thanks to Jim Clark for all the help mopping and drying in Phoenix that day!
Home performance articles and stories from the field with internationally respected building forensics guru Corbett Lunsford at the Building Performance Workshop. Hear new episodes of the Building Performance Podcast, see new videos from the Home Performance YouTube channel, and learn all about how diagnostic testing (more than an 'Energy Audit') can make home improvement and new home construction a proven process!
Filtering by Tag: fail
Testing for "spillage" of combustion gases means making sure the bad stuff that's supposed to go UP the chimney doesn't come back DOWN. It's a critical part of home performance analysis, according to BPI, RESNET, and everyone else. If you don't know what it looks like, you might feel a little lost- let your old pal Corbett the diagnostics guy show you the single most awesome example of what you shouldn't see in your clients' homes!
IT'S A PARTY! Today we talk about the universe of home performance in California with:
- Dan Perunko & Gavin Healy of Balance Point Home Performance
- Mike MacFarland & Brian Tyrrell of Energy Docs
- Natalie Freidberg & Scott Nyborg of Home-ology
- Caroline Veerman of Loisos Design
- and Judy Rachel of Green Achers Sustainable Solutions (that spells GASS, but she doesn't care- she's Judy Rachel!)